Volunteers are essential to bibic and thanks to their generous donation of time and expertise help the children and families we support in many different ways. If you would like be a part of something special, please get in touch!
We urgently need volunteers for the following areas:
• Fundraising: distributing collection tins, organising events, supermarket bag-packs, running stalls and many more opportunities
• Administration: Reception duties, IT support, data entry, Family Services administration
• Creative: PR, drafting case studies and appeals, website administration, using social networking websites to promote bibic
• Maintenance and gardening at Knowle Hall in Bridgwater
Please have a look through the Volunteer Role Descriptions below, and if you are interested, please contact us! We are very flexible, so if you feel that you have other skills that could help bibic, do let us know.
We are also looking for very special people to become Trustees. If you would like to have a direct impact on bibic's strategy and vision for the future, please download the role description below or contact on 01278 684060 for more information.
If you have the enthusiasm, skills and drive to join the bibic family, we would love to hear from you. For more information, please contact email the or call 01278 684060. Thank you!
- Trustee Role Description April 2012
- Volunteer Role Description Gardener
- Archive Officer - Volunteer Role Description
- Volunteer Role Description Education Liaison Officer
- Volunteer Role Description Fundraising Administrator
- Volunteer Role Description Family Services Administrator
- Volunteer Role Description Fundraising Collections Officer
- Volunteer Role Description Fundraising Events Officer
- Volunteer Role Description Volunteer Co-ordinator
Donate Online Now