The bibic programme is heavily subsidised by our own fundraising activities and the generosity of the public.
This covers nearly 70% of the total cost to bibic of £1600. The contribution we ask from your family for your two day assessment is £450.
- Initial assessment (duration of two days) - £450
- Reassessment (duration of two days) - £450
Johansen Auditory Stimulation
- A customised programme to include audiograms undertaken at bibic's National Assessment Centre, CDs and telephone or email support - £640
- A standard programme - to include CDs and telephone or email updates - £440
- A screening plus initial coloured overlay (approximately 2 hours) - £90
We offer a number of payment options, such as instalment plans. Please contact Ian Crowe our Family Services Coordinator if you wish to discuss setting up a payment plan.
bibic will always do its best to help a child or family in need. If you have financial difficulties that you feel may prevent you from accessing our service, contact Ian, the Family Services Co-ordinator.